epf-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 30, 07
16:44 RE: [epf-dev] Meeting on 2/1: Use Case Discussion Chris Sibbald
16:24 RE: [epf-dev] Meeting on 2/1: Design/Implementation Discussion Jim Ruehlin
16:10 [epf-dev] Re: Test-Requirements Concall 2/2/2007 Lawrence Smith
15:03 Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.2 Meeting Charles Yan
14:55 [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.2 Meeting Charles Yan
14:17 RE: [epf-dev] Showing collaboration in OpenUP Jim Ruehlin
13:53 [epf-dev] Meeting on 2/1: Design/Implementation Discussion Jim Ruehlin
12:38 [epf-dev] Showing collaboration in OpenUP Mark . Dickson
12:37 [epf-dev] Meeting on 2/1: Use Case Discussion Jim Ruehlin
11:27 RE: [epf-dev] F2F Meeting ending time Steve Adolph
09:27 Re: [epf-dev] F2F Meeting ending time Mark . Dickson
09:01 RE: [epf-dev] F2F Meeting ending time Chris Sibbald
08:30 RE: [epf-dev] F2F Meeting ending time Brian Lyons
08:25 [epf-dev] F2F Meeting ending time Per Kroll
08:22 Re: [epf-dev] Additional participant at Irvine F2F Per Kroll
January 29, 07
17:05 [epf-dev] Test-Requirements Concall 2/2/2007 Brian Lyons
14:55 RE: [epf-dev] Some proposed agenda items for February F2F Jim Ruehlin
10:47 RE: [epf-dev] Agenda for February F2F Jim Ruehlin
00:34 [epf-dev] Additional participant at Irvine F2F Steve Adolph
January 28, 07
18:36 Re: [epf-dev] Agenda for February F2F Mark . Dickson
14:12 [epf-dev] Agenda for February F2F Per Kroll
13:26 [epf-dev] Notes from Jan 24 OpenUP call Per Kroll
January 27, 07
08:08 Re: [epf-dev] Some proposed agenda items for February F2F Scott W. Ambler
07:23 Re: [epf-dev] Some proposed agenda items for February F2F Ana Valente Pereira
January 26, 07
10:43 Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Ana Valente Pereira
January 25, 07
19:42 RE: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Ricardo Balduino
17:06 RE: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Per Kroll
16:29 RE: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST VAIDYA Kirti
14:46 RE: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Brian Lyons
11:34 Re: [epf-dev] Agile 2007 Abstract: OpenUP Architecture Scott W. Ambler
11:22 [epf-dev] OpenUP restructuring meeting Per Kroll
09:34 RE: [epf-dev] Agile 2007 Abstract: OpenUP Architecture Brian Lyons
January 24, 07
22:35 Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Deen Sethanandha
20:21 [epf-dev] Agile 2007 Abstract: OpenUP Architecture Jim Ruehlin
20:04 Fw: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Per Kroll
19:22 Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Ana Valente Pereira
10:52 Re: [epf-dev] Can't make OpenUP Status Call Mark . Dickson
10:37 [epf-dev] Can't make OpenUP Status Call Chris Armstrong
00:07 [epf-dev] Some proposed agenda items for February F2F Jim Ruehlin
January 23, 07
17:21 Re: [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0 Scott W. Ambler
17:19 Re: [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0 Scott W. Ambler
17:13 RE: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Scott W. Ambler
17:02 RE: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Steve Adolph
16:39 RE: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Steve Adolph
14:40 Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Deen Sethanandha
10:31 Re: [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0 Ana Valente Pereira
10:08 RE: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Chris Armstrong
10:00 Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Ana Valente Pereira
07:25 RE: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Brian Lyons
05:37 Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Ana Valente Pereira
January 22, 07
12:51 [epf-dev] XP content to be included in OpenUP Ricardo Balduino
11:59 RE: [epf-dev] Meeting Minutes from the January 19th General andOverarching Issues Telecon Chris Sibbald
11:03 RE: [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F Chris Sibbald
09:44 RE: [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F Chris Sibbald
09:13 Re: [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0 Mark . Dickson
06:54 Re: [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0 Scott W. Ambler
06:39 RE: [epf-dev] Accomodation - RE: European Committer Meeting inBilbaoMarch 6&7 Chris Sibbald
06:37 [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0 Mark . Dickson
January 21, 07
11:49 RE: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Steve Adolph
11:01 Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Ana Valente Pereira
08:07 Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Scott W. Ambler
January 20, 07
17:39 [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision Steve Adolph
January 19, 07
17:56 [epf-dev] Meeting Minutes from the January 19th General and Overarching Issues Telecon Steve Adolph
11:13 Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Margaret Hedstrom
10:35 Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST Per Kroll
00:38 [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 24, 8-10 AM Per Kroll
January 18, 07
09:39 [epf-dev] RE: Mylar for EPF Bugs MASARYK Ján
January 17, 07
13:36 RE: [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F Steve Adolph
13:30 [epf-dev] DSDM contribution update Mark . Dickson
12:29 [epf-dev] General and Overarching Issues Status Call Friday January 19th at 1:00 (Pacific) Steve Adolph
12:00 [epf-dev] Meeting minutes: Content Status call Per Kroll
09:28 [epf-dev] Mylar for EPF Bugs Chris Armstrong
05:01 Re: [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F Mark . Dickson
January 16, 07
18:54 [epf-dev] XP content made available Ricardo Balduino
18:18 RE: [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F VAIDYA Kirti
12:44 RE: [epf-dev] Thinking about the next North American Face-to-face Scott W. Ambler
04:58 [epf-dev] DSDM content donation - request for feedback Mark . Dickson
00:42 RE: [epf-dev] Thinking about the next North American Face-to-face Steve Adolph
January 15, 07
18:38 [epf-dev] XP content approved!!! Ricardo Balduino
16:48 [epf-dev] Cancelled: architecture content call 16 Jan Mark . Dickson
10:44 [epf-dev] Attention for SPAM Ricardo Balduino
03:10 RE: [epf-dev] Accomodation - RE: European Committer Meeting in BilbaoMarch 6&7 Asier Azaceta
January 13, 07
21:44 [epf-dev] Technology projects workshop Bjorn Freeman-Benson
January 12, 07
18:37 [epf-dev] Examples or more to the point the lack thereof, issue 146443 Steve Adolph
January 11, 07
17:28 Re: [epf-dev] Conf call: discuss XP content to be included in OpenUP Ricardo Balduino
January 10, 07
13:33 Re: [epf-dev] Need help with EPF source Kelvin Low
12:47 [epf-dev] Fw: Notes from today's OpenUP status call Per Kroll
10:25 RE: [epf-dev] Reminder: OpenUP Status Call tomorrow (Wed) Chris Armstrong
10:12 Re: [epf-dev] Reminder: OpenUP Status Call tomorrow (Wed) Mark . Dickson
January 09, 07
22:48 [epf-dev] Need help with EPF source Deen S.
17:01 [epf-dev] Conf call: discuss XP content to be included in OpenUP Ricardo Balduino
14:10 [epf-dev] Reminder: OpenUP Status Call tomorrow (Wed) Ricardo Balduino
14:08 RE: [epf-dev] Next EPF F2F Meeting BELLAMKONDA Ravi
13:37 RE: [epf-dev] Next EPF F2F Meeting Chris Armstrong
January 05, 07
08:00 [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F Chris Sibbald
January 04, 07
15:22 RE: [epf-dev] Next EPF F2F Meeting Nate Oster
11:38 RE: [epf-dev] California F2F Chris Sibbald
January 03, 07
15:22 [epf-dev] California F2F Steve Adolph
01:43 [epf-dev] No package owner call today Wed Per Kroll
01:39 Re: [epf-dev] EPF Website Per Kroll

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10