Re: [epf-dev] Scrum Process Donation Accepted: Magnifique!

Greetings!  First thanks for a great product and framework to allow processes to be documented.

On Scrum, I was getting ready to ramp up on epf to document this very process, for consumption within my own company.  Are there plans to provide this in multiple languages?  Is this part of the epf project, or a separate project that I and others could contribute to?

Cheers,
-Lyndon-