RE: [epf-dev] Scrum Process Donation Accepted: Magnifique!

On Wed, February 14, 2007 4:47 pm, Nate Oster said:
> That's fantastic, Scott.  I've enjoyed Mike's pragmatic blog posts on
> implementingscrum.com.  Maybe he'll be the first to include cartoons in
> an EPF Plugin?
>
> Nate

I agree, the cartoons are great.  I've thought of contacting the artist to
do a couple of cartoons for my column, will likely get around to it some
day.

I'd like to see some cartoons in the plug-in as they often get the ideas
across really well.

- Scott

Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/bios/ambler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now
available.