From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott W. Ambler
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:52 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Scrum Process Donation Accepted: Magnifique!

Just had this forwarded to me from Mike Vizdos who asked me to post for
him:
Hi all,

I have started a simple outline for the English Version of the Scrum
Plug-In.   I can post it later this evening if people are interested
in commenting on it.  My goal is to get a simple version out there
ASAP.

- Mike Vizdos

On Wed, February 14, 2007 10:16 am, Lyndon Washington said:
> Scott,
>
> Thanks for the update.  Not wanting to push too hard for dates, but
what
> timeline should I set my expectations to for hearing this
announcement.
> Also, will this initiative allow contributions, or just to push
content on
> to willing recipients.
>
> Cheers,
> -Lyndon-
>

> On 2/14/07, Scott W. Ambler <swa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> There is currently an English Scrum plug in underway.  The person
>> organizing the effort should have something to announce very soon.
>>
>> - Scott
>> On Wed, February 14, 2007 9:47 am, Corey Segall said:
>> > A fellow process engineer peer of mine also does professional
french
>> > english (and reverse)
>> > translations for company manuals, user guides, etc. He might be
>> willing
>> > volunteer his time and
>> > translate this if you still have a need? We may have him do this in
>> > anycase for our organization
>> > so we can leverage this process.
>> >
>> > Corey Segall
>> > Sr. Process Engineer Consultant