Re: [epf-dev] Scrum Process Donation Accepted: Magnifique!

Lyndon,

I would recommend just having a English plugin and a French plugin. We would take what Claude did
asnd translate it into English and create a English plug-in version. Then you can choose which
version you want to publish.

In the end I would keep them as seperate sites instead of trying to combined them under one site.

Corey Segall