Re: [epf-dev] Scrum Process Donation Accepted: Magnifique!

  Far as tool change requests, I would like to see a spell checking function added to the tool.
The whole XML export into word and then back into the tool is my current work around.

It might be a feasable idea to add a language translation function. Indeed it would be cool to
click on a single method content element and autormtically have it change to a different language.
At this level you could maintain/create mixed language versions within a plugin vs. manual
editing/conversion we do today.

Corey

Be a PS3 game guru.