[epf-dev] Test-Requirements Concall 2/2/2007

hiho,

We will be having a conference call to discuss work on the Test discipline from 10am to 11am Pacific time on Friday, February 2.

Specifically we want to discuss the alignment and touch-points between Requirements and Testing.  Anyone is welcome to participate, but we are explicitly requesting that committers and contributors that have had leadership in the Requirements and Test disciplines be on the call.

Jeff Smith of IBM has been pushing on a lot of different angles here throughout a number of calls.  Attached is a Testing Vision he put together based on his ideas and the discussions.

The conference number is: 1-888-227-9220 with participant code: 150426.