RE: [epf-dev] Fwd: FW: Workflow and Task Descriptors

Hi Corey,

In OpenUP/Basic we made the decision to only use activities in activity
diagrams. Task descriptors show up in the activity detail diagrams you
get when you double-click on an activity. This was a stylistic choice
that seems to work well to help people understand what's going on at the
level that they're looking at. However, the tool can add task
descriptors to the activity diagram if you want to do that.

You can right-click on the delivery process or activity and select
Publishing Options to turn off the creation of the activity diagram. It
looks like you probably added tasks directly to the DP, so it's trying
to generate an activity diagram with only tasks (instead of activities)
as well as the activity detail diagrams. I think that turning off the
activity diagram will leave the activity detail diagram.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer www.eclipse.org/epf