[epf-dev] Fw: [eclipse.org-committers] Project-centric gatherings at EclipseCon

Hi,

anybody that wants to take on orgnaizing this?
I will only be able to attend Mon - Tue, and will have to leave before we have the BOF, probably....

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

----- Forwarded by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM on 02/07/2007 11:00 PM -----
Ward Cunningham <ward.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/07/2007 08:24 PM

eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-committers] Project-centric gatherings at EclipseCon

I'm writing to remind you about two different project-centric
gatherings at EclipseCon. One I've organized, the other you must
organize.

My gathering is the Committer Boot Camp held Sunday afternoon before
EclipseCon. These presentations by Bjorn, Janet, Donald, Ian and
myself will cover unique details of Eclipse methods, in depth, and in
person. Read more about this event on the link below and then rsvp to
me to save a seat.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4192

Your gatherings will be your project BOFs. You need to organize and
promote these yourselves. Please hurry. The deadline to get a
guaranteed room is this Friday, February 9th.  Contact
Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx to reserve a room. I'd very much like to attend as
many BOFs as possible. If you would like to see me there, cc me on
the promotional messages you send.