From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:25 AM
To: EPF Dev
Subject: [epf-dev] F2F Meeting ending time

Hi,

we put the end time on Friday to 3 PM. I wanted to call this out and make sure that this is OK with people.
If not, pls let me know.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Back to the top