Re: [epf-dev] Additional participant at Irvine F2F

Hi -

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you all next week.

I am a Ph D candidate at Stockholm University/Royal Institute of
Technology in Sweden. Currently, I am visiting University of British
Colombia in Vancouver. I have been given the privilege to carry out guest
research during 6 months. My research lies within software process
engineering. I am looking at risk management as a mechanism for
constructing, adapting and improving processes. Part of my research also
focuses on agile software development (XP and Scrum in particular) and the
applicability of agile methods and techniques in various development
environments. I look forward to learning more about the EPF and to finding
out what possibilities there may be to contribute to the project.

If there should be any questions or other concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

I have just recently arrived to Canada, and I am still trying to figure
out which contact channel to use. For the moment, I mainly use
jaananyfjord@xxxxxxxxxxx, but you may also contact me at jaana@xxxxxxxxx.
I apologise for the inconvenience of several email addresses.

Best wishes,
Jaana Nyfjord

 Great Jaana!