Re: [epf-dev] EPF Locking up when Publishing

Corey,

Please check to see if there is any circular dependency through variability or parent/child relationship or you can send the library to me and we will check
what the problem is.

Charlie Yan
IBM Sr. Dev Manager
EPF Composer Dev Lead
Phone: 408-463-5137

Corey Segall <coreysegall@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/08/2007 02:28 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Locking up when Publishing

Hey all,

Thanks for all the earlier responses. It helped and all those issues/decisions are resolved.
I just tried to publish another version of a process site and I seem to be locking up durring
publishing. Does this mean that something is cruputed? The application freezes. I will try to
reboot but dont think thats the issue.

Corey Segall