[epf-dev] Opportunity to host a Birds of a Feather Session at SD West

Hi All,

The Folks at SD West have offered the EPF Community the opportunity to host a Birds of a Feather Session at SD West (www.sdexpo.com/) in Santa Clara, California on Monday night (March 19, 2007) from 7pm-8:30pm.

Chris Sibbald and I cannot be there on Monday.

If you have the ability to host this event (which just means lead the discussion) please let me know and I will send you the details.

If no one can host we will have to decline the offer to have the BoF session.

Let me know…

Thanks,

Kurt

P.S. Thanks to Scott Ambler for contacting the folks at SD West and making the opportunity possible

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Kurt Sand
Senior Manager, Telelogic Solutions
Telelogic North America Inc.
Richmond
VA
23221
United States

Phone: +1 (804) 355 2797
Fax:
Mobile phone: +1 (703) 244 9493

Kurt.Sand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top