--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Segall, Corey E \(Contractor\)" <corey_e_segall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:54:45 -0500

Greetings,

       I have a few questions around activity diagrams, task descriptors, publishing options, and how they appear or do not appear when published.

1) Is the tool designed for you to be able to workflow task descriptors in an activity diagram like the screen show below? Or should task descriptors not be work flowed at all and only should be included in the detail activity diagram?

2) If you should not workflow task descriptors, do you recommend that I go into the publishing options and turn off “publish activity diagram” so that I don’t get something that looks like this. See below screen shot? Or how can I resolve the publishing of this?

      Perhaps I am doing something wrong with my relationships/diagrams and I do not fully understand how the workflow stuff works?  Any help with figuring out how to either publish or not publish the workflow diagrams that have task descriptors in it would be appreciated.

Everything else seems straight forward.

Corey Segall

Sr. Consultant

Central Business Analysis Team