From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Haumer
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:27 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List; epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] REG: EPF Query

Hello Saravanan.
I am very happy to answer all the questions you have about the usage of EPF Composer.  However, can I suggest to move these usage questions to the NewsGroup (news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.technology.epf)?  Eclipse likes us to use the newsgroup for discussions with the community.  Our project gets even ranked based on the traffic in these newsgroups, I believe.  Also, all the answers I am providing to your excellent questions would also be visible to a much larger audience as well.  The email list you are currently using is dedicated to the development of EPF only.

The creation of glossaries and indexes is explained in the online help under Tasks-->Creating Reusable Method Content.  Did you follow the steps in there?  Please reply in the newsgroup :-)

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

"Sankar, Saravanan (Cognizant)" <Saravanan.Sankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/27/2006 03:58

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

<epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

RE: [epf-dev] REG: EPF Query

When I publish the process, I have selected the Generate Glossary and Index. But the published out put does not gives both the features, both the links opens only a blank pop-up window…not sure what I am missing in this???

Any help on this???

Thanks & Regards
Saravanan.S
- Process & Quality Group
"Quality is not an act, it's a Habit"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cognizant Technology Solutions  | Elnet Software City| LL:+91 044-42284000 | Vnet: 444524 | Mobile: 98840 80806

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Did you see that there are buttons for this in the tool bar?

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

"Sankar, Saravanan (Cognizant)" <Saravanan.Sankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/25/2006 03:56

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

<epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

RE: [epf-dev] REG: EPF Query

Is there is a way to easily sort the task descriptors in the Work breakdown structure view. I am currently using the right click menu “move up” or “Move down” option. But it really pains my hand
J if I have say 20 tasks.

I see an index column, but I am not able to edit it. Any solutions?????