Re: [epf-dev] Scrum Process Donation Accepted: Magnifique!

A fellow process engineer peer of mine also does professional french to english (and reverse)
translations for company manuals, user guides, etc. He might be willing to volunteer his time and
translate this if you still have a need? We may have him do this in anycase for our organization
so we can leverage this process.

Corey Segall
Sr. Process Engineer Consultant
Princeton Information