[epf-dev] General and Overarching Issues Conference Call

Hello everyone:

A general and overarching issues conference call is scheduled for tomorrow at 9:00am pacific time (just after the architecture call). The purpose of this call is to deal with several issues that remained unresolved after the Irvine F2F. These issues are represented by the following Bugzilla issues….

171152

2007-01-22

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

0.9

1.0.0

General - OpenUP Lifecycle diagram does not dramatically ...

173683

Wed 12:06

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

---

Rename Core Principle "Focus on articulating the architec...

146443

2007-01-12

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

0.9

1.0.0

General - All disciplines: No examples

170420

2007-01-19

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

0.9

1.0.0

General - OpenUP Case Studies

171152 and 173683 are somewhat co-dependent because during the Irvine F2F we tried to develop a set of diagrams that “tell the story” behind OpenUP. Think of the Scrum “8” diagram describing how Scrum works.  Our approach to creating a diagram which tells the story behind OpenUP lead to an idea of rewording our “Focus” principle. This has lead to significant concern that we are de-emphasizing architecture.  During this conference call I would like agree to a work plan to resolve this before the end of the current iteration.

Ana has submitted a lifecycle diagram which I have attached to 171152.

I also want to get a survey of what examples people will be able to realistically contribute or harvest in the two months.

See you all tomorrow….

Steve

Back to the top