From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jaana Nyfjord
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:49 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Additional participant at Irvine F2F

Hi -

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you all next week.

I am a Ph D candidate at Stockholm University/Royal Institute of
Technology in Sweden. Currently, I am visiting University of British
Colombia in Vancouver. I have been given the privilege to carry out
guest research during 6 months. My research lies within software process
engineering. I am looking at risk management as a mechanism for
constructing, adapting and improving processes. Part of my research also
focuses on agile software development (XP and Scrum in particular) and
the applicability of agile methods and techniques in various development
environments. I look forward to learning more about the EPF and to
finding out what possibilities there may be to contribute to the
project.

If there should be any questions or other concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

I have just recently arrived to Canada, and I am still trying to figure
out which contact channel to use. For the moment, I mainly use
jaananyfjord@xxxxxxxxxxx, but you may also contact me at
jaana@xxxxxxxxx.
I apologise for the inconvenience of several email addresses.

Best wishes,
Jaana Nyfjord

 Great Jaana!

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> "'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'"
> <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
> "'Jaana Nyfjord'" <jaananyfjord@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject
> [epf-dev] Additional participant at Irvine F2F
>

> Hello Everyone:
>
> Jaana Nyfjord will also be joining us at the Irvine F2F.  I will let
Jaana
> introduce herself to you?.
>
> Best regards,
> Steve_______________________________________________
> epf-dev mailing list
> epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Vice President, Standards and Technology
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa
Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone: +1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top