[epf-dev] EPF sessions at EclipseCon 2007

Hi everyone,

We would like to let you know we have the following EPF sessions happening at EclipseCon this year (Mar 5 - 8, Santa Clara, CA):

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3621

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4079

> Birds-of-Feather: Eclipse Process Framework
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4246

Everyone is welcome to attend those sessions.

A special note about the BoF session to the:
> Community - this is a great opportunity for you to join us and ask questions, find out how to use EPF and get involved with the project as contributor. Your participation is encouraged.
> Committers/contributors - please help us facilitate this session. If you are going to be at the conference (or around), please come by and join us. It's a chance to meet the people using EPF and those interested in joining the project. Your participation is also encouraged.

Refer to links above for details.

Thank you,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer