From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott W. Ambler
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 3:15 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] New lifecycle diagram

Several thoughts:
1. Looks pretty complex.
2. I sort of like the philosophy that tests are a form of requirements,
yet that's not coming out well.
3. With a test first approach, should testing come before implementation?

Are you going to be at SD West?  If so, want to get together and work
together on this?

- Scott
On Mon, February 19, 2007 6:03 pm, Steve Adolph said:
> Hello Everyone:
>

> Here is my attempt at a lifecycle diagram.I took Ana's diagram and
> modified
> it to show a collaborative team develops and evaluates the interim
> product.
> I like this a bit better than the linear model because this model appears
> little more collaborative. The linear model in my view had a disconnection
> between those constructing the software and those evaluating it. I also
> superimposed the disciplines and the phases on the diagram, although  I
> have
> a concern this makes the diagram a bit too busy..
>

> Just food for thought.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Steve

Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/bios/ambler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now
available.