higgins-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
September 22, 06
14:25 Re: [higgins-dev] OID and name uniqueness Mark Wahl
13:21 Re: [higgins-dev] OID and name uniqueness Jim Sermersheim
12:57 Re: [higgins-dev] OID and name uniqueness Tom Doman
12:40 Re: [higgins-dev] OID and name uniqueness Tom Doman
12:00 [higgins-dev] OID and name uniqueness Mark Wahl
September 21, 06
23:54 RE: [higgins-dev] Re: LDAP "person" sample ontology based onHiggins ontology Paul Trevithick
21:04 RE: [higgins-dev] OWL Classes from LDAP Classes Tom Doman
20:59 [higgins-dev] Re: LDAP "person" sample ontology based on Higgins ontology Tom Doman
20:33 RE: [higgins-dev] OWL Classes from LDAP Classes Paul Trevithick
19:15 [higgins-dev] Latest OWL Ontology from LDAP Schema Tom Doman
18:48 [higgins-dev] Re: LDAP "person" sample ontology based on Higgins ontology Tom Doman
13:31 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
September 20, 06
18:34 [higgins-dev] Re: LDAP "person" sample ontology based on Higgins ontology Tom Doman
18:22 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Scott Lewis
17:29 [higgins-dev] OWL Classes from LDAP Classes Tom Doman
17:18 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
15:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
14:58 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Nataraj Nagaratnam
14:27 [higgins-dev] No Higgins developer call on Thursday the 21st Mary Ruddy
13:38 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Greg Byrd
13:19 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
13:17 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
09:11 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Greg Byrd
08:20 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Nataraj Nagaratnam
00:15 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
September 19, 06
23:03 [higgins-dev] New version of IdAS doc available on wiki Mary Ruddy
20:32 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Greg Byrd
19:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Tom Doman
19:27 [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject Jim Sermersheim
18:12 Re: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations Jim Sermersheim
September 18, 06
17:47 Re: [higgins-dev] Common Datatype Properties Tom Doman
13:42 [higgins-dev] Common Datatype Properties Tom Doman
10:32 RE: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations Mary Ruddy
September 15, 06
19:36 Re: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations Jim Sermersheim
19:31 Re: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations Jim Sermersheim
19:06 [higgins-dev] PDF version of the Higgins DIDW presentation now available Mary Ruddy
17:04 Re: [higgins-dev] Metadata on non-RDF values Jim Sermersheim
16:59 [higgins-dev] Metadata on non-RDF values Jim Sermersheim
16:36 [higgins-dev] Higgins Overview Presentation given at DIDW now available on Higgins Website Mary Ruddy
09:24 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call September 14 at 12pm ET Anthony Nadalin
September 14, 06
20:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call September 14 at 12pm ET Anthony Nadalin
19:38 Re: [higgins-dev] Java ISO 8601 parser Jim Sermersheim
19:23 [higgins-dev] Java ISO 8601 parser Jim Sermersheim
18:36 [higgins-dev] LDAP "person" sample ontology based on Higgins ontology Tom Doman
14:00 RE: [higgins-dev] Open Source Java Base64 en/decoder Mike Milinkovich
13:22 [higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call September 14 at 12pm ET Paul Trevithick
12:32 [higgins-dev] Derived datatypes for property values Jim Sermersheim
12:19 RE: [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Tom Doman
12:19 RE: [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Tom Doman
12:13 RE: [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Jim Sermersheim
01:50 RE: [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Paul Trevithick
01:43 RE: [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Paul Trevithick
September 13, 06
23:56 RE: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations Mary Ruddy
19:44 [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations Jim Sermersheim
17:24 Re: [higgins-dev] Open Source Java Base64 en/decoder Jim Sermersheim
17:04 [higgins-dev] Open Source Java Base64 en/decoder Jim Sermersheim
16:25 Re: [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Tom Doman
15:19 [higgins-dev] More questions on higgins0.5.5.owl Tom Doman
September 12, 06
19:44 [higgins-dev] First stab at property value model Jim Sermersheim
12:27 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins.owl version 0.5.5 Tom Doman
04:52 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins.owl version 0.5.5 Paul Trevithick
September 11, 06
17:42 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins.owl version 0.5.5 Tom Doman
10:53 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins birds of a feather session at DIDW Tuesday, September 12 at 4:30 Mary Ruddy
10:33 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins birds of a feather session at DIDW Tuesday, September 12 at 4:30 Michael McIntosh
02:11 [higgins-dev] Higgins.owl version 0.5.5 Paul Trevithick
September 10, 06
19:09 [higgins-dev] Higgins birds of a feather session at DIDW Tuesday, September 12 at 4:30 Mary Ruddy
September 08, 06
14:01 [higgins-dev] Java classes for attribute values. Jim Sermersheim
13:00 [higgins-dev] Patrick R Wardrop/Austin/IBM is out of the office Patrick R Wardrop
10:21 [higgins-dev] Higgins CardSpace-related development plans Paul Trevithick
September 07, 06
23:33 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins is now using the Eclipse Wiki Paul Trevithick
17:39 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins is now using the Eclipse Wiki Jim Sermersheim
17:27 [higgins-dev] Changes to architecture from today's dev call Paul Trevithick
16:28 [higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call September 7 at 12pm ET Paul Trevithick
13:22 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgin-dev call proposed agenda Jim Sermersheim
11:57 [higgins-dev] Higgin-dev call proposed agenda Paul Trevithick
07:48 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins is now using the Eclipse Wiki Mary Ruddy
07:28 [higgins-dev] Higgins dev call today at 12:00 EDT Mary Ruddy
September 06, 06
16:34 [higgins-dev] Sample LDAP Ontologies Tom Doman
12:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins is now using the Eclipse Wiki Jim Sermersheim
September 05, 06
16:58 [higgins-dev] Higgins is now using the Eclipse Wiki Mary Ruddy
September 01, 06
13:56 [higgins-dev] Standford's Protégé and higgins0.5.1.owl Tom Doman
13:55 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology Version Jim Sermersheim
13:46 Re: [higgins-dev] JENA proposal(s) for IdAS attribute value Java Interfaces Jim Sermersheim
12:07 [higgins-dev] Recommended OWL Editor? Tom Doman
00:03 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology Version Paul Trevithick
August 31, 06
21:44 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology (0.5.0) Review [Part 1]: Tom Paul Trevithick
18:53 Re: [higgins-dev] JENA proposal(s) for IdAS attribute value Java Interfaces Tom Doman
18:35 [higgins-dev] JENA proposal(s) for IdAS attribute value Java Interfaces Jim Sermersheim
07:21 [higgins-dev] No Higgins developers call today Mary Ruddy
August 30, 06
17:01 [higgins-dev] OWL Tutorial Tom Doman
12:36 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology Version Jim Sermersheim
12:35 [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology (0.5.0) Review [Part 1]: Tom Tom Doman
August 29, 06
22:50 RE: [higgins-dev] Example Ontology import Paul Trevithick
22:46 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology Version Paul Trevithick
13:04 [higgins-dev] Javadoc upload area Jim Sermersheim
12:35 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Ontology Version Paul Trevithick
11:29 RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Andrew Kirichenko as Higgins committer Paul Trevithick
11:28 RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Maxim Kopeyka as Higgins committer Paul Trevithick
11:27 RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Mike McIntosh as a Higgins committer Paul Trevithick
11:27 RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Greg Byrd as a Higgins committer Paul Trevithick

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10