RE: [higgins-dev] OWL Classes from LDAP Classes

Thanks Paul!  I've fixed #2 in my generator and will do #3 in my code tomorrow pending feedback on the equivalence reference question in my "sample LDAP 'person'" e-mail I just sent out.  Please comment if you can explain the nuance there.  #1 is a result of the DOM4j code I'm using to build my OWL document in Java, I'll have to see if there's a way I can get it to not to escape those.  If anyone knows the trick there, I'd love to know it.

Thanks,
Tom

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/21/2006 6:32 PM >>>
Hi Tom,

In the attached I've
- fixed up a few syntactical errors (e.g. &amp;xsd; -> &xsd;)
- Added missing <owl:subclassOf>..</owl:subclassOf> constructs around your
owl:restrictions
- Other errors are caused by references in the classes to as-yet-undefined
OWL properties (as you mentioned)

-Paul

Back to the top