[higgins-dev] Latest OWL Ontology from LDAP Schema

For your perusal, attached is the latest result of the OWL from LDAP Schema generator I've been working on.  Here's the work left to do:

0. Add separate definitions for all equivalent classes and properties (as per Mark's e-mail).
1. Class Definitions
	a. Handling for "ABSTRACT", "AUXILIARY", and "OBSOLETE" attributes.
2. Attribute Definitions
	a. Handling for ""EQUALITY", "ORDERING", "SUBSTRING", "SINGLE-VALUE", "COLLECTIVE", "NO-USER-MODIFICATION", "USAGE", and "OBSOLETE" attributes.
	b. Better mapping for syntaxes in the range element.  Currently, everything is a StringDatatype attribute unless it's an octet string which I set Base64BinaryDatatype.
3. Syntax Definitions
	a. Define ObjectProperties for syntaxes that can be used in the mapping stage in 2.a.
4. Matching Rules, DIT Structure, DIT Content, Nameforms
	a. I'm not sure what we can or should do with these yet.  Any suggestions

Tom Doman
Novell Inc.