Re: [higgins-dev] Open Source Java Base64 en/decoder

Geez, I just read the Third-Party Content Due Diligence Procedure at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php. Looks like it'll be a few days before I know whether I can check either of these in. Seems like it shouldn't be that complicated.

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 9/13/06 3:04 PM >>>
I want to place a copy of either one of these in the IdAS project. The first is LGPL, the second in public domain. Any problems with dropping either in?

Jim

Back to the top