RE: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations

Jim’s Sep 13th Java Doc has been posted on the Eclipse wiki.

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:45 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: [higgins-dev] Partial set of basic property value implementations

I've added basic impl's for string, normalizeString, boolean, decimal, float, double, integer, base64Binary, and token.

Updated Javadoc at  http://forgeftp.novell.com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/ and sent to Mary.

With the number of Basic*.java classes there are (and will be), I'm thinking we should maybe create a sub-package called something like org.eclipse.higgins.idas.basicimpl -- thoughts?

Jim

Back to the top