RE: [higgins-dev] Re: LDAP "person" sample ontology based onHiggins ontology

Tom wrote:

> Attached is an updated sample of the LDAP "person" ontology that Mark has
> been commenting on.  This one will actually load in Protégé, wahoo!

A trivial change: I've attached a v0.1.4 that now also loads in
SemanticWorks2006. To get it to do so I had to change a few instances of
<owl:Class rdfID="urn:oid:2.5.6.0"/> to <owl:Class
rdf:about="urn:oid:2.5.6.0"/>.

I'll look into the more substantial issues you raise next...

-Paul