Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject

We can do it that way. I was hesitant to do that because I didn't know where IResource might differ from IDigitalSubject in the future.

I'll change it to follow your suggestion, and we can deal with divergence of IResource if/when that ever happens.

Jim

>>> Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> 9/20/06 7:11 AM >>>

So how about making IDigitalSubject a sub-interface of IResource?   I
don't see the need for another interface type that has no other uses,
and IResource doesn't add anything to IEntity anyway, except for also
implementing IHasMetadata.

...Greg