[higgins-dev] Sample LDAP Ontologies

Attached are a couple a examples I was able to extract from the PHP
script created by the author of the paper I sent a link to earlier on
generating RDF models from LDAP directories.  FYI, the PHP is located at
http://sebastian.dietzold.de/archive/2005/04/13/ldap2owl.php.
Unfortunately, these samples are pretty weak.

I've tried to contact the author of the paper and PHP script but he
hasn't responded.  If I had to guess I'd say this is not something
that's being actively used or pursued by him any more.  It is useful for
some of the considerations he gave to it, but, looking at what I'm able
to get from it, it's very incomplete.  The ldap.owl considers the
hierachical nature of a DIT but that's pretty much all that's in there.
The auer.owl was supposed to have been generated from a live LDAP server
but the script had various issues and the data generated appears
incomplete and doesn't really attempt to consider hierarchical
relationships.

I tried to find a place I could get the raw PHP script to see what it's
attempting to do, but I haven't found anywhere I can get it ... at least
not through googling it.

Tom