Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IDigitalSubject

So I missed this debate -- what's the reason for the change to IEntity?

...Greg

Jim Sermersheim wrote:
For all you context provider writers out there, I forgot to tell you that as part of the creation of the more generic IEntity, the method name changed (was IDigitalSubject.getUniqueID, is now IEntity.getName). In terms of its use on IDigitalSubject, it's still the Contextually Unique Identifier. I suppose that's true for its use on IResource as well. Hmm, maybe I should have left the name alone... Opinions? Jim

Back to the top