equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 27, 08
13:04 RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work Jeff McAffer
13:02 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 for starters Susan Franklin McCourt
12:36 Re: [equinox-dev] p2 update Alex Blewitt
12:02 [equinox-dev] Hibernate and classloaders Emmanuel Potvin
11:40 [equinox-dev] [prov] should p2 be in the RCP sdk Jeff McAffer
11:25 Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work Chris Aniszczyk
11:22 Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work Oleg Besedin
11:11 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 for starters Haigermoser, Helmut
10:53 [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work Neil Bartlett
10:49 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 for starters Susan Franklin McCourt
10:40 [equinox-dev] "-equinox.keyring", "-equinox.password" options renamed, files tagged Oleg Besedin
10:21 [equinox-dev] p2 update Pascal Rapicault
10:03 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for the next M6 build Thomas Watson
04:59 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 for starters Haigermoser, Helmut
March 26, 08
22:05 [equinox-dev] Tagged p2 bundles for 3.4 M6 candidate build John Arthorne
19:30 Re: [equinox-dev] Providing ILoginContext vs. extending LoginContext Scott Lewis
19:15 [equinox-dev] [prov] ui fixes for 1am build Susan Franklin McCourt
17:05 [equinox-dev] fyi: moved sat4j bundles from p2.map to orbit.map Kim Moir
11:51 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for next M6 build. Thomas Watson
11:43 [equinox-dev] Couple final security API changes for M6 Matt Flaherty
10:46 Re: [equinox-dev] Providing ILoginContext vs. extending LoginContext Thomas Watson
10:30 [equinox-dev] Some security classes are moving to internal.provisional packages for M6 Thomas Watson
09:28 [equinox-dev] +1 for Heiko Seeberger portal on behalf of DJ Houghton
March 25, 08
16:16 [equinox-dev] Providing ILoginContext vs. extending LoginContext Matt Flaherty
13:51 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] metadata schema Schaefer, Doug
12:08 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] metadata schema John Arthorne
11:19 [equinox-dev] [prov] metadata schema Schaefer, Doug
March 24, 08
17:50 [equinox-dev] Tagged p2 bundles for build John Arthorne
00:13 [equinox-dev] Tagged p2 projects for 8am build John Arthorne
March 21, 08
00:08 [equinox-dev] [Fwd: Vote for Committer status for Heiko Seeberger has started] Martin Lippert
March 20, 08
23:35 Re: [equinox-dev] I need jetty 6, for the clustering sake èéå
08:43 [equinox-dev] Subbarao Meduri/Raleigh/IBM is out of the office. Subbarao Meduri
04:02 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for warm up build Thomas Watson
March 19, 08
20:42 [equinox-dev] p2 projects tagged for warm up build John Arthorne
18:09 [equinox-dev] Apologies for my OOO spam Michael Iles
12:59 RE: [equinox-dev] Servlet mapping Emmanuel Potvin
12:49 Re: [equinox-dev] Servlet mapping Simon Kaegi
12:37 [equinox-dev] Servlet mapping Emmanuel Potvin
11:10 Re: [equinox-dev] I need jetty 6, for the clustering sake Simon Kaegi
08:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
08:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
08:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
08:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
04:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
04:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
04:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
04:01 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
March 18, 08
20:03 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
20:03 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
20:03 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
20:03 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
19:08 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: Does equinox support extension:=bootclasspath Thomas Watson
16:04 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
16:04 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
16:04 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Michael Iles is out of the office (returning 21/03/2008) Michael Iles
15:43 Re: [equinox-dev] P2 artifact repositories and caching John Arthorne
12:50 Re: AW: AW: AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running EquinoxweavedAspectJ Alin Dreghiciu
12:10 RE: AW: AW: AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running EquinoxweavedAspectJ Kiev Gama
10:59 AW: AW: AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running EquinoxweavedAspectJ Heiko Seeberger
09:56 RE: AW: AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running Equinox weavedAspectJ Kiev Gama
09:18 AW: AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running Equinox weavedAspectJ Heiko Seeberger
09:10 [equinox-dev] Does equinox support extension:=bootclasspath Alin Dreghiciu
09:09 [equinox-dev] Re: Does equinox support extension:=bootclasspath Alin Dreghiciu
08:53 RE: AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running Equinox weaved AspectJ Kiev Gama
08:36 AW: [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running Equinox weaved AspectJ Heiko Seeberger
06:44 Re: [equinox-dev] Using log4j with LogService Alex Blewitt
05:11 [equinox-dev] Classloading problems running Equinox weaved AspectJ Kiev Gama
02:35 [equinox-dev] I need jetty 6, for the clustering sake 耿韶光
March 17, 08
23:44 Re: [equinox-dev] Using log4j with LogService Srijith Kochunni
23:20 Re: [equinox-dev] Using log4j with LogService BJ Hargrave
23:16 [equinox-dev] Using log4j with LogService Srijith Kochunni
18:23 [equinox-dev] [prov] Tagged p2 bundles for 3.4 stream integration build John Arthorne
12:52 [equinox-dev] [prov] Build stability John Arthorne
11:52 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox meeting this week Thomas Watson
11:00 [equinox-dev] Equinox meeting this week John Arthorne
09:54 Re: [equinox-dev] P2 UI separation John Arthorne
09:51 Re: [equinox-dev] P2 artifact repositories and caching John Arthorne
07:10 Re: [equinox-dev] DS in fragment bundle Lukasz Bobowiec
06:52 Re: [equinox-dev] DS in fragment bundle Jeremy Volkman
06:45 [equinox-dev] P2 artifact repositories and caching Thomas Hallgren
06:26 [equinox-dev] DS in fragment bundle Lukasz Bobowiec
06:10 [equinox-dev] P2 UI separation Thomas Hallgren
March 16, 08
11:35 [equinox-dev] Equinox tagged for the I-Build Thomas Watson
March 12, 08
21:43 [equinox-dev] Dropins support not fixed Pascal Rapicault
12:02 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: Missing doPriv when creating a new URL with a custom handler for internal protocols Thomas Watson
06:42 [equinox-dev] Re: Missing doPriv when creating a new URL with a custom handler for internal protocols Karl Pauls
06:36 [equinox-dev] Missing doPriv when creating a new URL with a custom handler for internal protocols Karl Pauls
March 11, 08
18:41 Re: [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Karl Pauls
18:36 Re: [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Thomas Watson
18:31 Re: [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Karl Pauls
18:13 Re: [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Karl Pauls
17:57 Re: [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Thomas Watson
17:38 Fw: [equinox-dev] [prov] ui projects have fixes in HEAD good for I-rebuild Susan Franklin McCourt
17:29 RE: [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Murphree, Michael
17:18 [equinox-dev] [prov] ui projects have fixes in HEAD good for I-rebuild Susan Franklin McCourt
17:04 [equinox-dev] equinox standalone problem Karl Pauls
16:18 [equinox-dev] OSGi, RMI, stubs, and Javassist Steve Marotta
09:08 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for the I-Build Thomas Watson
March 10, 08
23:34 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 contribution Pascal Rapicault
17:59 [equinox-dev] new equinox aspects release available Martin Lippert

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10