equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
April 13, 08
13:48 RE: [equinox-dev] Re: Does equinox support extension:=bootclasspath Jeff McAffer
April 12, 08
08:47 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Auto installing touchpoint Jeff McAffer
April 11, 08
22:27 [equinox-dev] JSF and OSGi Thread Simon Kaegi
17:55 [equinox-dev] [p2] New bundle added to workspace Simon Kaegi
April 10, 08
19:17 [equinox-dev] [p2] plug-in versions Chris Aniszczyk
06:08 [equinox-dev] Request for assistance on bug handling process Heiko Seeberger
04:45 Re: AW: [equinox-dev] Untangling standard and J9 CachingService bundles Martin Lippert
04:41 AW: [equinox-dev] Untangling standard and J9 CachingService bundles Heiko Seeberger
04:01 Re: [equinox-dev] Untangling standard and J9 CachingService bundles Martin Lippert
02:22 [equinox-dev] Untangling standard and J9 CachingService bundles Heiko Seeberger
April 09, 08
21:08 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Pascal Rapicault
09:11 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Thomas Hallgren
09:05 [equinox-dev] Hot deploy Emmanuel Potvin
09:00 [equinox-dev] Bundle update Emmanuel Potvin
08:51 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Pascal Rapicault
04:53 [equinox-dev] Equinox base Application/Applet The 8tre
02:12 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Thomas Hallgren
01:15 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Jeff McAffer
April 08, 08
21:49 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Scott Lewis
20:54 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Pascal Rapicault
20:36 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Jeff McAffer
18:55 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Scott Lewis
18:43 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Thomas Hallgren
18:33 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Thomas Hallgren
16:39 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Susan Franklin McCourt
16:37 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Scott Lewis
15:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Pascal Rapicault
15:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Pascal Rapicault
14:23 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Scott Lewis
13:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Susan Franklin McCourt
12:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Scott Lewis
12:45 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Scott Lewis
11:37 [equinox-dev] New test project created DJ Houghton
10:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Thomas Hallgren
09:27 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] Categories in Profiles / Group layers Simon Kaegi
08:59 RE: [equinox-dev] Customize versioning scheme Jeff McAffer
08:47 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for the I-Build. Thomas Watson
06:05 [equinox-dev] [p2] Categories in Profiles / Group layers Haigermoser, Helmut
April 07, 08
21:34 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 projects tagged Pascal Rapicault
21:27 [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity Pascal Rapicault
21:08 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Auto installing touchpoint Schaefer, Doug
20:00 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Auto installing touchpoint Pascal Rapicault
19:14 [equinox-dev] [prov] Auto installing touchpoint Schaefer, Doug
14:34 [equinox-dev] p2 tagged for build DJ Houghton
10:18 [equinox-dev] [prov] New director Pascal Rapicault
10:14 [equinox-dev] Welcome Heiko Seeberger as a new eclipse.incubator Committer portal on behalf of Martin Lippert
10:10 [equinox-dev] Welcome Boris Bokowski as a new eclipse.incubator Committer portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
10:06 [equinox-dev] Welcome Neil Bartlett as a new eclipse.incubator Committer portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
09:51 Re: [equinox-dev] Customize versioning scheme Baptiste MATHUS
09:42 Re: [equinox-dev] Customize versioning scheme Stuart McCulloch
09:19 Re: [equinox-dev] Customize versioning scheme Alex Blewitt
08:48 [equinox-dev] Customize versioning scheme Baptiste MATHUS
03:45 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Haigermoser, Helmut
April 05, 08
00:00 [equinox-dev] Project meta data is out of date for eclipse.equinox portal on behalf of emo
April 04, 08
16:03 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Susan Franklin McCourt
15:01 Re: [equinox-dev] pack200 M5 question Andrew Niefer
14:35 [equinox-dev] pack200 M5 question Janet Dmitrovich
12:35 Re: [equinox-dev] The RCP-delta feature Thomas Hallgren
12:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 source plug-ins Pascal Rapicault
12:09 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 source plug-ins Haigermoser, Helmut
09:41 Re: [equinox-dev] The RCP-delta feature Thomas Watson
09:21 Re: [equinox-dev] Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle...by thread "OSGi Console" Thomas Watson
09:21 RE: [equinox-dev] Secure Storage Javadoc Gotchas Oberhuber, Martin
06:35 Re: [equinox-dev] Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle...by thread "OSGi Console" Lukasz Bobowiec
05:42 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Haigermoser, Helmut
02:55 [equinox-dev] Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle...by thread "OSGi Console" Jacek Laskowski
April 03, 08
15:52 [equinox-dev] Yu Zhong Cao is out of the office. Yu Zhong Cao
15:39 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Boris Bokowski has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
15:39 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Neil Bartlett has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
13:47 [equinox-dev] +1 for Neil Bartlett portal on behalf of John Arthorne
13:47 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Neil Bartlett has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
13:46 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Boris Bokowski has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
13:46 [equinox-dev] +1 for Boris Bokowski portal on behalf of John Arthorne
12:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Peter Manahan
12:35 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Schaefer, Doug
12:13 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Susan Franklin McCourt
12:02 RE: [equinox-dev] Secure Storage Javadoc Gotchas Oleg Besedin
11:59 RE: [equinox-dev] App server classpath Jeff McAffer
11:37 RE: [equinox-dev] p2 metadata generation Jeff McAffer
10:17 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Installer for platform John Arthorne
05:48 [equinox-dev] The RCP-delta feature Thomas Hallgren
03:59 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 filtering Haigermoser, Helmut
April 02, 08
23:30 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Installer for platform Schaefer, Doug
23:06 [equinox-dev] [prov] Installer for platform Schaefer, Doug
17:50 RE: [equinox-dev] Secure Storage Javadoc Gotchas Oberhuber, Martin
16:20 Re: [equinox-dev] Secure Storage Javadoc Gotchas Oleg Besedin
16:05 [equinox-dev] App server classpath Emmanuel Potvin
16:03 [equinox-dev] App server classpath Emmanuel Potvin
14:31 Re: [equinox-dev] my confusion for unregistering services in bundle.stop Peter Kriens
12:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] ECF bundles not up to date in M6 Scott Lewis
09:48 [equinox-dev] Secure Storage Javadoc Gotchas Oberhuber, Martin
08:49 [equinox-dev] p2 metadata generation Hampel, Michael
06:06 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] ECF bundles not up to date in M6 DJ Houghton
00:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] ECF bundles not up to date in M6 Scott Lewis
April 01, 08
23:20 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] ECF bundles not up to date in M6 Pascal Rapicault
21:38 [equinox-dev] [p2] ECF bundles not up to date in M6 Scott Lewis
10:52 Re: [equinox-dev] Service or Export-Package Stuart McCulloch
09:40 RE: [equinox-dev] Service or Export-Package John Wells
09:38 Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work Stefan Liebig
07:13 Re: [equinox-dev] Service or Export-Package Stuart McCulloch

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10