Re: [equinox-dev] Aspects: problem weaving same class file in different bundles

Hi Rowan,

I have a followup question if I may.....

In trying to resolve this myself I had a look at the 'perthis',
'pertarget', and even 'pertypewithin' qualifiers for the aspect
definintion. Are these supported in equinox aspects? I do not see any
difference when I try to use them. If I want a new aspect for each
target rather than the default singleton, under what conditions would
I get this?

Hm, I am not aware of any reason why those qualifiers should not work with equinox aspects. Have you tried this without OSGi in a "normal" AspectJ/AJDT environment?

-Martin

Back to the top