[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [equinox-dev] Time for a p2 list?
- From: "Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:36:08 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acjff5T/AUoHmHFORiKnZfPwwmNadQAnayiA
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] Time for a p2 list?
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: 06 July 2008 17:47
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: [equinox-dev] Time for a p2 list?
I'm seeing a solid amount of traffic for each of the OSGi and p2
interests on this list. I care less about OSGi and care a lot about p2.
I've started filtering by hand but I'm afraid of missing p2 messages. Is
it time to start a p2-dev list?