[equinox-dev] Policy URL

Hi All,

I did a search for this and came up empty, so apologies if this has been
asked before.

What happened to the Policy URL text field in the the update preferences? We
used it as a convenient way for users to get the newest updates from the
build machine. The idea is that they would install the latest released
version, and then point to a new policy file for nightly updates.

I see that there is a way to re-enable the old update manager, but is there
a way to get a similar functionality to the old system using the new p2 UI?

Thanks,
Ingo

Back to the top