Re: [equinox-dev] The org.eclipse.equinox.security.secureStorage extension point

Hi Thomas,
You are on the right path; the "org.eclipse.equinox.security.win32.x86" fragment provides "WindowsPasswordProvider". Did you by chance get an old version of the fragment from the incubator?

The up-to-date graduated version is in the ":pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse" repository under Head/org.eclipse.equinox/security/bundles.

As a side note, we need to discuss during the Equinox meeting if it is better to remove old bundles that have been graduated from the repository (less confusion) or keep them (more history).

Thanks,
Oleg Besedin

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

07/03/2008 05:17 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] The org.eclipse.equinox.security.secureStorage        extension point

When running headlessly I get an exception with the following message:

"Unable to locate secure storage module
(org.eclipse.equinox.security.windowspasswordprovider)"

First I thought that I'd forgotten to include the fragment
org.eclipse.equinox.security.win32.x86 but when I look more closely I
see that this fragment only adds a module with the id
"org.eclipse.equinox.internal.security.win32.WinCrypto"

So what bundle is it that defines the module with id
"org.eclipse.equinox.security.windowspasswordprovider" ?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren