Re: [equinox-dev] resolving partially

No, but there is a platform property you can set on the State object to put the resolver in "development" mode. Using the platform property osgi.resolverMode=development will allow bundle constraints (Import-Package, Require-Bundle etc.) to resolve to bundles in the state which are not resolved because of missing constraints. This is what PDE uses to resolve the PDE classpath container within the workspace.

HashMap platformProps = new HashMap();
platformProps.put("osgi.resolverMode", "development");
// add other platform props here
State state = getState();
state.setPlatformProperties(platformProps);

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Tom Huybrechts" ---07/10/2008 08:09:25 AM---Hi, I'm using the Equinox resolver in tooling (Maven) to"Tom Huybrechts" ---07/10/2008 08:09:25 AM---Hi, I'm using the Equinox resolver in tooling (Maven) to build a classpath

"Tom Huybrechts" <tom.huybrechts@xxxxxxxxx>

07/10/2008 08:09 AM

[equinox-dev] resolving partially

Hi,

I'm using the Equinox resolver in tooling (Maven) to build a classpath
for the JDT compiler.
This requires me to have all the transitive dependencies of the
plugins I'm building, and I'd like to avoid this.
Is it possible to mark certain bundles as resolved before resolving,
even if their dependencies are not present ?

Tom