stp-pmc Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
April 18, 12
12:10 [stp-pmc] Time to run the STP termination review Wayne Beaton
April 10, 12
15:29 [stp-pmc] STP Termination review final days Wayne Beaton
April 05, 12
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
March 21, 12
13:56 [stp-pmc] It's time to kill STP Wayne Beaton
February 05, 12
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
January 11, 12
14:35 [stp-pmc] It's time to terminate STP Wayne Beaton
January 05, 12
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
August 05, 11
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
July 05, 11
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
June 15, 11
04:34 [stp-pmc] FYI cleaning up /shared/stp Oisin Hurley
June 14, 11
13:21 Re: [stp-pmc] FW: [soa-pmc] STP Termination Time Wayne Beaton
11:19 Re: [stp-pmc] [soa-pmc] STP Termination Time Wayne Beaton
June 13, 11
15:41 Re: [stp-pmc] [soa-pmc] STP Termination Time Oisin Hurley
15:07 [stp-pmc] STP Termination Time Wayne Beaton
April 12, 11
08:47 Re: [stp-pmc] [stp-dev] Proposed BPMN 2.0 editor sub-project Bob Brodt
April 05, 11
00:01 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
March 29, 11
12:35 Re: [stp-pmc] Test posting to PMC to check operation of mailing list Adrian Mos
09:24 [stp-pmc] Test posting to PMC to check operation of mailing list Oisin Hurley
March 28, 11
16:27 [stp-pmc] Proposed BPMN 2.0 editor sub-project Bob Brodt
January 26, 11
15:06 [stp-pmc] WSLA Plugin - Not available DIWAKAR RAJ
December 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
November 15, 10
13:27 Re: [stp-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Wayne Beaton
November 14, 10
18:43 Re: [stp-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Oisin Hurley
November 13, 10
15:37 Re: [stp-pmc] [soa-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Adrian Mos
November 09, 10
04:09 Re: [stp-pmc] [soa-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Stephane Drapeau
November 04, 10
10:23 Re: [stp-pmc] [soa-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Oisin Hurley
10:18 Re: [stp-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Antoine Toulme
08:20 Re: [stp-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Oisin Hurley
November 01, 10
12:26 [stp-pmc] STP Termination/Archiving Review Oisin Hurley
October 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
September 02, 10
10:58 Re: [stp-pmc] Project termination Oisin Hurley
10:54 [stp-pmc] Project termination Wayne Beaton
August 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
June 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
May 28, 10
10:52 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Alain BOULZE (INRIA)
May 27, 10
18:41 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Stephane Drapeau
17:56 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Zsolt Beothy-Elo
17:52 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Antoine Toulme
17:48 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Zsolt Beothy-Elo
17:27 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Adrian Mos
16:09 [stp-pmc] SCA Tools release review slides Stephane Drapeau
April 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
April 02, 10
01:33 Re: [stp-pmc] BPMN modeler to leave the STP TLP for the SOA TLP Stephane Drapeau
April 01, 10
15:25 Re: [stp-pmc] BPMN modeler to leave the STP TLP for the SOA TLP Alain BOULZE (INRIA)
14:42 Re: [stp-pmc] BPMN modeler to leave the STP TLP for the SOA TLP Oisin Hurley
14:38 [stp-pmc] BPMN modeler to leave the STP TLP for the SOA TLP Antoine Toulme
March 17, 10
02:57 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools project: move review Stephane Drapeau
March 16, 10
09:18 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools project: move review Oisin Hurley
07:56 [stp-pmc] SCA Tools project: move review Stephane Drapeau
March 08, 10
11:14 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools: request to move from the STP TLP to the SOA TLP Zsolt Beothy-Elo
11:08 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools: request to move from the STP TLP to the SOA TLP Oisin Hurley
10:58 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools: request to move from the STP TLP to the SOA TLP Zsolt Beothy-Elo
10:46 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools: request to move from the STP TLP to the SOA TLP Alain BOULZE (INRIA)
10:44 Re: [stp-pmc] SCA Tools: request to move from the STP TLP to the SOA TLP Stephane Drapeau
10:42 [stp-pmc] SCA Tools: request to move from the STP TLP to the SOA TLP Stephane Drapeau
February 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
February 02, 10
09:30 [stp-pmc] [CQ 3763] XML schemas for Tuscany 2.x (SCA 1.1) emo-ip-team
09:00 [stp-pmc] [CQ 3762] XML schemas for SCA 1.1 (2010/01/27) emo-ip-team
January 21, 10
00:19 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Adrian Mos
January 20, 10
18:18 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal mike . milinkovich
17:59 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Anne Jacko
14:39 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Wayne Beaton
January 07, 10
11:38 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Anne Jacko
08:22 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Adrian Mos
January 05, 10
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
December 21, 09
13:11 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Adrian Mos
12:08 [stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal Wayne Beaton
December 18, 09
16:18 [stp-pmc] Mangrove proposal Anne Jacko
08:05 Re: [stp-pmc] Re: Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Adrian Mos
06:21 [stp-pmc] Re: Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Adrian Mos
December 11, 09
15:25 Re: [stp-pmc] Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Adrian Mos
15:22 [stp-pmc] Re: Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Adrian Mos
15:09 RE: [stp-pmc] Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Mike Milinkovich
14:12 [stp-pmc] Re: Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Anne Jacko
December 10, 09
14:10 [stp-pmc] Eclipse Project Proposal: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework Adrian Mos
December 09, 09
05:58 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
December 03, 09
12:38 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
December 02, 09
12:22 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Antoine Toulme
10:29 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Etienne Juliot
10:28 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Wayne Beaton
08:43 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
06:44 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Stephane Drapeau
06:14 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
06:04 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
05:46 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Alain BOULZE (INRIA)
December 01, 09
11:41 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Antoine Toulme
11:38 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Stephane Drapeau
10:38 Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Oisin Hurley
November 30, 09
04:07 [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
November 12, 09
04:34 [stp-pmc] Re: SOA Top Level Project Zsolt Beothy-Elo
November 07, 09
12:40 [stp-pmc] Re: [soa-iwg] Minutes of the meeting at the ESE Adrian Mos
November 06, 09
06:07 Re: [stp-pmc] Fwd: [rt-pmc] Request to move the Swordfish project Stephane Drapeau
November 05, 09
08:14 [stp-pmc] Commit rights for Bogdan Vatkov have been expired portal on behalf of emo
08:14 [stp-pmc] Commit rights for Christophe Hamerling have been expired portal on behalf of emo
08:13 [stp-pmc] Commit rights for Julien FOROT have been expired portal on behalf of emo
08:13 [stp-pmc] Alain Boulze has been declared to be an active committer portal on behalf of emo
08:12 [stp-pmc] Commit rights for Alex Chen have been expired portal on behalf of emo
08:08 [stp-pmc] Commit rights for Natacha Bagnard have been expired portal on behalf of emo
00:00 [stp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for stp portal on behalf of emo
November 04, 09
11:28 [stp-pmc] Minutes of the meeting at the ESE Zsolt Beothy-Elo

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10