[stp-pmc] Re: Mangrove proposal

Done. Also, forum creation request was done.

I believe we are now waiting for Mike's +1 on the updated draft proposal.

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/mangrove/

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 20, 2010, at 11:39 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:

+1

Anne, can you change the first sentence to indicate that Mangrove will be created under the SOA TLP (now that it actually exists)?

Thanks,

Wayne

Anne Jacko wrote:
Wayne (cc PMC, Mike, Adrian),

I've uploaded the new Mangrove proposal. Please take a look -- thanks.