Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project

Wayne,
you are right, it makes a lot of sense to move the BPEL project to the
SOA TLP. Oliver already asked some month ago Simon Moser one of the
projects lead about moving the project to the new SOA TLP. He never
got a concrete answer and gave up after the third email. The whole
BPEL project is dormant to say the least.

Zsolt