Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project

Hi Zsolt,

Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
Hi,
seems that I have the honor to take care about the provisioning of our new SOA top level project. Still I need some support from your side to answer all he question so please give me feed back until Wednesday , December 2..

Cheers,
Zsolt

* The short name
SOA

I agree.

* The long name
SOA Platform Project

I agree

* Names of PMC Members and Leader
- Alain Boulze
- Stephane Drapeau
- Antoine Toulme
- Zsolt Beothy-Elo
Is anybody willing to take over the lead?

+1 for Zsolt ;-) As we said at ESE, co-leadership isn't a good idea and Obeo can't take the lead. However, PMC members are here to help you.

* Architecture Council representatives
- Oliver Wolf
- anybody else?

* Names and descriptions for top-level-specific mailing lists and forums
 Mailing Lists
- soa-pmc: Mailing list for SOA Platform Project  PMC
- soa-dev: General discussion of SOA Platform project-wide or architectural issues. - soa-user: SOA Platform communications and announcement (including coordination, and Group discussions)(web)

OK.
We also need a mailing list for svn commits.
- soa-commits: SOA SVN Commits

 Newsgroups
- eclipse.soa: For general discussions related to SOA technologies at Eclipse.

sca newsgroup needs to be renamed. No problem for the bpmn newsgroup.

* Names Top-level "website" committers
- Zsolt Beothy-Elo
- Here we need at least one additional name

We can also add each sub-project leader .

* Desired project URL
http://www.eclipse.org/soa

OK.

Regards,