Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project

Pour information, we (Obeo) have already a somebody from Obeo ate the Architecture Council.
His name is Cedric Brun. He isn't an STP commiter but he works 2 meters far Stephane Drapeau !

So, Cedric can't be an STP representative architect, but he could help our IWG and TLP to promote SOA needs.

Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
Hi Alain,