[stp-pmc] Re: SOA Top Level Project

Hi Wayne,
help is always welcome J
I was not involved in the creation process  until now. Therefore I do
not really know where we are at the moment. My naive understanding is
that we have to rename the STP web sites, CVS, SVN, etc... to reflect
the new name and that's it. But I am sure I am missing a lot of
further stuff I would know If I only had read the  wiki more
carefully.  Coming back to your question, a short list of the next
steps we have to take would be very useful. I would suggest to move
the conversation to the stp-pmc mailing list.

Cheers,
Zsolt

Am 11.11.2009 um 21:17 schrieb Wayne Beaton:

> Hi Zsolt. I understand that the Eclipse Board has approved the charter
> for the SOA Top Level project. Is there something that I can do to
> help
> you move the project creation process along?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Back to the top