Re: [stp-pmc] Provisioning of the new SOA Top Level Project

Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
* Names and descriptions for top-level-specific mailing lists and forums
Mailing Lists
- soa-pmc: Mailing list for SOA Platform Project  PMC
- soa-dev: General discussion of SOA Platform project-wide or
architectural issues.
- soa-user: SOA Platform  communications and announcement (including
coordination, and Group discussions)(web)
OK.
We also need a mailing list for svn commits.
- soa-commits: SOA SVN Commits
SVN commits of all sub projects or just the parts relevant for projects? Is there such a list at the moment in stp.

Newsgroups
- eclipse.soa: For general discussions related to SOA technologies at
Eclipse.
sca newsgroup needs to be renamed. No problem for the bpmn newsgroup.

At the moment I just collecting information to get the top-level project up and running. When the top-level project is provisioned then the sub-projects have to take care about there changes when moving to the new project.

OK.

* Names Top-level "website" committers
- Zsolt Beothy-Elo
- Here we need at least one additional name
We can also add each sub-project leader .

Good point, who are the sub-project leaders?

- Swordfish: you and Oliver
- BPMN Modeler: Antoine Toulmé
- Mangrove SOA: Adrian Mos
- Policy Editor: Jerry Preissler ? I'm not sure.
- SCA Tools: me

Best regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo