higgins-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 11, 07
08:48 [higgins-dev] Need volunteer to lead today's Higgins Developer's call at 12:00 Noon EDT Mary Ruddy
06:38 Re: [higgins-dev] ContextIdFactory.fromFile (and others) changed Markus Sabadello
06:37 Re: [higgins-dev] Can someone try this deployment? Markus Sabadello
00:12 [higgins-dev] Generating .psf files for deployments Jim Sermersheim
00:04 [higgins-dev] Can someone try this deployment? Jim Sermersheim
00:03 RE: [higgins-dev] new wiki templates Paul Trevithick
October 10, 07
22:33 [higgins-dev] new wiki templates Jim Sermersheim
15:39 Re: [higgins-dev] proposed dependency project Michael McIntosh
13:26 Re: [higgins-dev] ContextIdFactory.fromFile (and others) changed Daniel Sanders
12:08 Re: [higgins-dev] proposed dependency project Jim Sermersheim
10:27 Re: [higgins-dev] proposed dependency project Michael McIntosh
10:20 [higgins-dev] Higgins Committer Access to build.eclipse.org Michael McIntosh
01:30 [higgins-dev] proposed dependency project Jim Sermersheim
October 09, 07
12:21 Re[2]: [higgins-dev] Need help with Plugin Target Builds Valery Kokhan
10:07 Re: [higgins-dev] Need help with Plugin Target Builds Michael McIntosh
09:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Need help with Plugin Target Builds Valery Kokhan
08:33 [higgins-dev] Need help with Plugin Target Builds Michael McIntosh
03:55 [higgins-dev] getting dependency pages up to date Jim Sermersheim
October 08, 07
21:34 RE: [higgins-dev] Projects for deployments? Paul Trevithick
17:58 Re: [higgins-dev] Going with Acxiom 1.2 (not 1.2.2) for 1.0 Michael McIntosh
17:10 RE: [higgins-dev] Projects for deployments? Jim Sermersheim
16:59 RE: [higgins-dev] Projects for deployments? Paul Trevithick
16:55 [higgins-dev] Projects for deployments? Jim Sermersheim
13:55 [higgins-dev] Going with Acxiom 1.2 (not 1.2.2) for 1.0 Mary Ruddy
09:46 [higgins-dev] REVISED: Wrapping Up Higgins 1M0.9 Michael McIntosh
09:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Wrapping Up Higgins 1M0.9 Jim Sermersheim
08:54 [higgins-dev] Wrapping Up Higgins 1M0.9 Michael McIntosh
October 06, 07
10:27 Re: [higgins-dev] JNDI CP Mapping Status Michael McIntosh
00:03 Re: [higgins-dev] JNDI CP Mapping Status Jim Sermersheim
October 05, 07
23:59 Re: [higgins-dev] JNDI CP Mapping Status Jim Sermersheim
19:03 [higgins-dev] JNDI CP Mapping Status Tom Doman
06:23 Re: [higgins-dev] NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Markus Sabadello
October 04, 07
15:48 Re: [higgins-dev] NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Michael McIntosh
11:14 [higgins-dev] No Higgins Developers call today due to the Face-to-Face meeting in Austin Mary Ruddy
11:10 [higgins-dev] conf call today ? Broberg, Jeffrey C
10:47 Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build help -- plugin build failure Greg Byrd
10:11 Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build help -- plugin build failure Valery Kokhan
09:40 Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build help -- plugin build failure Greg Byrd
06:48 Re: [higgins-dev] NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Markus Sabadello
06:34 Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS Markus Sabadello
06:28 Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS Markus Sabadello
05:38 Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build help -- plugin build failure Markus Sabadello
02:16 [higgins-dev] Dieter M Sommer is out of the office. Dieter M Sommer
October 03, 07
22:14 Re: [higgins-dev] NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Michael McIntosh
16:18 [higgins-dev] nightly build help -- plugin build failure Greg Byrd
13:08 Re: [higgins-dev] NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Daniel Sanders
13:02 [higgins-dev] Re: NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Markus Sabadello
13:00 [higgins-dev] NEW new IdASRegistry checked in Markus Sabadello
10:56 Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS Daniel Sanders
10:34 Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS Greg Byrd
10:25 Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS Jim Sermersheim
October 02, 07
18:01 [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS Markus Sabadello
October 01, 07
16:03 [higgins-dev] Re: Fwd: XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Markus Sabadello
12:51 [higgins-dev] IdAS Security Management questions Yuriy Pilipenko
11:58 [higgins-dev] Re: Fwd: XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Markus Sabadello
11:53 [higgins-dev] Re: Fwd: XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Michael McIntosh
September 29, 07
11:26 [higgins-dev] Re: Fwd: XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Markus Sabadello
September 27, 07
16:30 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Anthony Nadalin
10:39 [higgins-dev] Re: Fwd: XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Michael McIntosh
08:37 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins dev call tomorrow 9/27 noon EDT Michael McIntosh
08:26 [higgins-dev] Fwd: XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Markus Sabadello
05:32 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Markus Sabadello
00:03 [higgins-dev] Higgins dev call tomorrow 9/27 noon EDT Paul Trevithick
September 26, 07
22:49 [higgins-dev] Notes from the September 20th Higgins developers call Paul Trevithick
18:53 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Tom Doman
09:43 RE: [higgins-dev] C++ SOAP libraries Anthony Nadalin
09:04 RE: [higgins-dev] C++ SOAP libraries Paul Trevithick
September 25, 07
16:17 [higgins-dev] change password functionality in IdAS and JNDI CP Jim Sermersheim
14:47 RE: [higgins-dev] C++ SOAP libraries Mary Ruddy
13:56 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Tom Doman
13:33 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Markus Sabadello
13:22 Re: [higgins-dev] C++ SOAP libraries Michael McIntosh
13:01 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Alexander Yuhimenko
12:37 Re: [higgins-dev] C++ SOAP libraries Anthony Nadalin
12:24 [higgins-dev] C++ SOAP libraries Paul Trevithick
12:02 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Alexander Yuhimenko
11:17 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Markus Sabadello
11:16 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Markus Sabadello
September 24, 07
09:41 RE: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Mary Ruddy
September 23, 07
13:58 RE: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Tom Doman
13:10 RE: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Anthony Nadalin
11:07 RE: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Tom Doman
10:03 RE: [higgins-dev] Contribute EncryptedStore and RoamingStore impl Patrick R Wardrop
09:56 RE: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Anthony Nadalin
September 21, 07
17:09 RE: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Mary Ruddy
September 20, 07
14:58 RE: [higgins-dev] Updates to Higgins website Paul Trevithick
14:55 RE: [higgins-dev] Contribute EncryptedStore and RoamingStore impl Paul Trevithick
13:12 [higgins-dev] configuration nightly builds Greg Byrd
12:58 [higgins-dev] XRI/XRDS and new IdASRegistry Markus Sabadello
12:06 [higgins-dev] Updated agenda for Higgins call today noon EDT Paul Trevithick
11:55 [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins call today at noon EDT Paul Trevithick
10:48 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Tom Doman
04:09 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Alexander Yuhimenko
September 19, 07
16:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Updates to Higgins website Johnny Bufu
16:02 Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Markus Sabadello
12:34 [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07 Tom Doman
11:53 [higgins-dev] Updates to Higgins website Paul Trevithick
September 18, 07
20:17 Re: [higgins-dev] self-issued STS authentication Johnny Bufu
19:13 Re: [higgins-dev] self-issued STS authentication Michael McIntosh
17:07 Re: [higgins-dev] self-issued STS authentication Johnny Bufu

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10