Re: [higgins-dev] proposed dependency project

I like the idea of these two

What's the purpose of prepending "org.eclipse.higgins."?  I propose these live at the top of the repository, not in the plugins directory.

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/10/07 8:27 AM >>>
I suggest we split this into:

org.eclipse.higgins.dependencies.redistributable
and
org.eclipse.higgins.dependencies.nonredistributable

and have a maven file in the nonredistributable that populates it.

Then our projects can depend on the JARs/PLUGINs in the those locations.

Regards,
Mike