[higgins-dev] configuration nightly builds

I added configuration.common to the nightly builds yesterday.  Seems to have worked last night, except for plugin build.  Same problem as configuration.api -- there's a src/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file, which shouldn't be there.  Valery, you managed to remove this from CVS for the other project, so could you do this again?

Today, I added configuration.xml.  If that works tonight, I'll add the links from the components page.

...Greg

Back to the top