[higgins-dev] Higgins developers call today, Thursday, October 11th at Noon EDT

Mike,

Thanks for volunteering.

All,

We will have our regular Higgins developers call today at Noon, EDT.

The dial-in number is 1-866-362-7064 and the participant access code is 892048.

Proposed Agenda

1) NY times article on Sunday talking about the "Securing Very Important Data:  Your Own" mentions the Community Dictionary Service www.cloudtripper.org

2) Next F2F is January 8-10 in Provo, UT.  (Notes from last week's F2F can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Oct_2-4_Austin_F2F_Agenda

3) Builds/dependency packaging