[higgins-dev] Generating .psf files for deployments

To make it easy one people trying to get all the projects needed for a deployment (the deployment project and all its dependencies recursively), I wanted to generate a single .psf with all these projects in it.

The problem was, I didn't know an easy way to recursively discover all the dependency projects.

I finally stumbled on the fact that if I close all my projects, and then open the deployment project, the act of opening it will cause all dependency projects to also be opened (recursively) -- very nice!

Back to the top