Re: [higgins-dev] JNDI CP Mapping Status

Mike, in yours, there's a setting called "consumerIDToProvider" and in mine it's called "consumerAIDToProvider" (same for providerIDToConsumer). Looks suspicious

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/05/07 9:59 PM >>>
The attached config file seems to work with this code (_displaySubjectInfo is in JNDICPTest):
ConfigurationHandler handler = new ConfigurationHandler();

handler.setConfigurationBase(".");
handler.setFileName("TestConfiguration1.xml");
handler.configure(null);

_registry = (IdASRegistry) handler.getSettings().get("IdentityAttributeService");

IContextId contextId = ContextIdFactory.fromConfiguration("urn:Higgins-LDAP-Server");
IContextFactory factory = _registry.getContextFactory(contextId);
IContext context = factory.createContext(contextId);
assertNotNull(context);
String subjectID = context.open(new AuthNNamePasswordMaterials(context, "cn=admin,o=bandit", "admin"));
_displaySubjectInfo(context.getSubject(subjectID));

>>> "Tom Doman" <tdoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/05/07 6:03 PM >>>
I had to finish getting my Linux box set up with the projects I needed to run the JNDI unit tests and having done so, the mapping works just fine.  If it was broken, I expected it'd be broken for all cases since, to the JNDI CP, it's just a chunk of configuration it's receieving.  Anyway, next, I'll add a test case that follows "without XRDS" example as see what happens and give you all another status udpate.

Tom