[higgins-dev] Higgins Committer Access to build.eclipse.org

We are trying to get our nightly build process working. The directions we
are following are at the link:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Instructions_for_triggering_Higgins_build_process

When committers log into the build.eclipse.org machine we are placed in a
restricted shell "r$" that kicks us off when we attempt to follow the
directions, e.g. "cd
/shared/technology/higgins/static-resources/scripts/".

Can you please get us appropriate permissions to perform these steps?

This is impacting our ability to meet our pending milestone.

Regards,
Mike

Back to the top